We are a boutique cake manufacturer seeking an experienced pastry chef / cake decorator.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Creating pastries, cakes and baked goods by following set recipes.
• Fulfilling production orders.
• Measuring and mixing of ingredients.
• Monitoring stock levels.
• Finishing products to a high standard.
• Cleaning and wash up of production area and equipment.
Experience: (Minimum 2yrs)
• Excellent piping and cake masking skills.
• Ability to take both direction and initiative.
• Multitasking skills are essential.
• Experience working in a Patissiere or pastry kitchen.
• Working as part of a small team doing production.
• Good knowledge of food hygiene and safety practices.
• Good communication and maths skills.
Qualification & certificate requirements:
• Food Safety Certificate (e.g. RSF, SITXFSA101, SITXFSA001)
• Certificate III in Patisserie / Certificate IV in Patisserie
This is an ideal flexible three day week Monday to Friday, 10am - 3pm position with perfect work life balance.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org